We come in early and consult our clients right from setting up their data capture and storage systems. Our expertise in Data Management stems from our 20+ years of experience in managing client’s data. We can partner in Data Architecture Design & Development, New EDW, Revamp of Existing EDW, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Enrichment, Data Governance and Data Health Auditing.
Wherever you are in the Data Analytics journey, we provide frameworks at every touch point to ensure you traverse the path the most optimum way. We can partner in Migration of EDW, Hadoop as an Enterprise Platform, Hadoop as a Data Lake, MongoDB services, Architecture & Implementation Services, creating a roadmap for Big Data Adoption – identifying technology platforms, defining milestones and use cases for different lines of businesses, building prototypes for efficacy assessments and setting priorities for phase-wise execution for continuous improvement.
We can partner in Business Intelligence, Descriptive Analytics, Inquisitive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics and Consulting services of a specific business use case defined through rigorous consultation and deliberation.
Our team of Data Scientists, Modelers and Technology Platform experts will ensure that you achieve quantifiable results and our Industry experts will continuously add the qualitative aspect to project adoption.
Clover Infotech helps businesses ask the right questions and arrive at answers through effective use of structured and unstructured data.
We have 75+ consultants, including 20+ decision scientists
We have capabilities across the following tools
a. Statistical Softwares – R, Python, SAS, SPSS, and RapidMiner
b. Platforms – Hadoop ecosystem, MongoDB, Oracle Big Data Appliance
c. Visual Analytics – Tableau, Power BI, Pentaho, SAS VA
Oracle, Microsoft, SAS, Informatica
Banking, Insurance, Financial Services and Retail
a. Optimized key data storage and transformation platforms to decrease turn-around-time of business critical reports by 140% for a leading depository services company
b. Increased response rates to debit card marketing campaigns by 250%, while targeting 30% lesser customers for a leading bank
c. Enhanced click-through rate of cross-sell campaigns by 220%, while reducing tele calling budgets by 15% for a leading insurance company
Director - Clover Infotech
• Over two decades of experience in data and related technologies
• Driven by passion for innovation and advancements in Data and analytics
• Expert in Big Data and Analytics technologies and avid user of “Apple” products
Director - Clover Infotech
• Driven by passion to create solutions for customers
• Service industry expertise of over two decades across continents
• Passion for number crunching and deriving deep insights
Head - Analytics
• Passionate about solving business problems through Analytics
• Experience of working across leading global organizations such as Mu Sigma and Etisalat
• Judiciously helping customers to love numbers and derive astonishing business insights
Head - Marketing
• A decade of experience in marketing, digital transformation initiatives, and communications
• Loves to leverage data for marketing insights, fine tuning strategies and customer delight, is an avid blogger and stock market investor
• Conferred the “100 most influential national leaders in marketing” by CMO Asia in 2015.
Senior Decision Scientist
• Savvy IT professional with a passion for analytics
• Follows process driven approach for delivering projects which are durable and scalable.
• Loves to travel and has good experience in interior decoration.
• A decade of experience in number crunching, proficient in German
• Proven track record of developing solutions - front-end, back-end and
everything in between!
• Has the ability to present data in an easily comprehendible and decision
• Is a self-confessed slave to her own wanderlust - loves backpacking trips
to explore new places
• An MCA responsible for building the MongoDB team in the company
• Good experience across DB2 database, Tableau and Pentaho BI tools as well
• A fitness enthusiast, rides a bullet, and has a black belt in Karate
• Inclined to social work with a dream to start an NGO to support girl child and cancer patients
We`re Clover Analytics
Data is driving decisions. Data is driving change. Analytics is the nucleus of this data universe and it has data moving fast and changing rapidly around it. By bringing in our expertise in data management, analytics and marketing, we create unique solutions which help our customers to analyse their businesses better. By doing so, they are better prepared to predict outcomes of business strategies, and iterate on the go. Be it customer insights, marketing strategies, marketing communication techniques, campaign management or evaluating the effectiveness of the marketing “spend”, we are with the customer throughout the journey from conceptualization to achievement of the desired results.
It is the age of digital and data. “KYC” (Know your customer) assumes massive importance and will be the key differentiator that separates the best companies from the rest. The way customers behave online, interact with your product or service, and most importantly their engagement patterns will give a treasure trove of information on how best to attract and retain customers. That’s exactly what we will do with offerings that help to engage the customer in the most contextual and timely manner. The natural corollary, then, customer delight and brand recall.
Efficiency is the name of the game. And, it is a result of storing and analysing data, tracking patterns and deriving insights. Increase in operational efficiency leads to rich dividends in generating return on investments and adding significant value to the bottom line. We help companies to enhance operational efficiency with our analytical models, and enable them to build top quality, cost-effective products and services for their customers. The companies can thus delight customers by optimizing the benefit of their products/ services to its price and delivering “value” in the true sense.
A radio taxi service I hired recently to go to the airport came in half an hour late. Naturally upset, I called their customer care and gave them a piece of my mind. “We are sorry for the inconvenience, Sir. We will give you Rs. 400 off on the next ride.”, said the customer care executive.
I am not here to talk about marriages. I am no expert on it and am lucky to be married to a wonderful lady.
The term “Big Data” results in 770 millions search results in less than a second on Google.
Small businesses can turn internal and external data into valuable insight.